This time I made a chocolate mousse cake in the shape of a cacao fruit.
In the center, the sourness of cacao pulp, milk chocolate and The marriage of sweet chocolate mousse made it the best.
0:07 Cocoa cookie
3:03 Cacao pulp jelly
4:19 Milk chocolate mousse
7:04 Chocolate mousse
[Book] Chocolate Cacao Recipe Book on Sale!
The world’s most careful instruction! Chocolate Sweets Book”.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/chocolateSeijin
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/chocolate_cacao_seijin/
[Cocoa cookies] (about 4 cookies, 3mm thick)
Powdered sugar : 20g
Egg yolk : 10g
A – Flour : 45g
A – Cocoa: 5g
A – Baking powder: 1g
1. bring the butter to room temperature, add the sugar and mix well until the mixture turns white. 2.
2. gradually add beaten egg yolks, mixing well. 3.
Sift together ingredients A and mix until powdery. 4.
Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Roll out the dough to 3 mm in diameter with a rolling pin or the like, and cut out the dough with a mold of your choice. 5.
Preheat oven to 160-170°C and bake for 12-15 minutes.
[Cacao pulp jelly]
Granulated sugar: 12g
Cacao pulp puree: 130g
Lemon juice: 5g
1. Reconstitute the gelatin plates with water.
Add the puree and tremolyn and bring to a boil.
Add granulated sugar and pectin and heat slightly.
Add the gelatin, cool to 28°C, and pour into molds.
[Milk chocolate mousse]
Fresh cream 36%: 28g
Granulated sugar: 25g
Egg yolk: 55g
C – 36% whipping cream (whipped): 66g
C – Fresh cream 45% (whipped): 33g
D – Milk chocolate: 50g
D – Pata Bomb: 55g
1. For the parterre bombes, warm the cream in a saucepan slightly, then add branulated sugar and dissolve it.
2. Beat the egg yolks in a bowl, mix with a whisk and strain into the 1 syrup mixture.
3. Heat the mixture in a hot water bath, stirring with a whisk, until it thickens and becomes thick and fluffy.
4. Keep the melted milk chocolate at around 45°C. Add the parterre bombe and stir.
Add the whipped cream and pour into the mold.
A – Couverture 56%: 100g
A – 36% whipping cream: 100g
A – Granulated sugar: 10g
B – 45% fresh cream: 30g
B – 36% whipping cream: 70g
Blend and whip the cream of B.
Melt the chocolate from A and bring the cream to a boil to make the ganache.
3. Mix the whipped cream into the ganache and pour it into the molds.
4. Freeze for 8 hours.
Granulated sugar: 125g
Cocoa powder: 50g
Fresh cream 36%: 75g
Gelatin sheet: 7.5g
1. Soak the gelatin in water to soften, then drain.
Mix granulated sugar and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
Add water and mix.
When the mixture becomes glossy over heat, gradually add the cream.
5. Bring to a boil again, cook a little, and when it reaches about 55 degrees Celsius, add the gelatin, stir to dissolve, and strain.
meiji fresh cream meiji tokachi 45
Mesh baking sheet/Dumar Silpan SN290210
Small pot (placed on gas stove)
Delonghi convection oven EOB2071J-5W
Black rubber gloves Nitrile gloves
Shinwa radiation thermometer No.73010 with laser point function
Silicon whipper TOMIZ
Iwatani MIYABI GASA 3.5kW CB-WA-35
Acrylic Ruler 3mm 2 pcs.
Copper petit pan 10cm
Toribe Seisakusho Kitchen Spatter KS-203
*The above links are associate links.
Unauthorized use or reproduction of any text, images, or other content on this channel is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this channel are not intended to introduce or provide recipes to confectionery, food and beverage related businesses or video creators.
This is an art video work for personal viewing and enjoyment. Please only make them for your personal use.
Please do not publish videos with similar content, similar recipes, or sell them as products without a reference or URL link to this page.
We will take action against you for violations of YouTube fair use and any other measures.