Halloween is coming soon.
This is the first premiere release on a trial basis.
(I may be in chat for about 30 minutes from release.)
I tried to combine the previous two recipes to make a new Halloween style recipe.
It’s a delicious MontBlanc cream, but if you put the cream too thick, it will be too heavy. So you should take care of it.
↓ Halloween’s recommendation Pumpkin Cookie
↓ We merged the following two recipes
■ Square Mont Blanc
■ Black Cocoa Mille Crape
Twitter : https://twitter.com/chocolateSeijin
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/chocolate_cacao_seijin/
niconico : http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/1044719
cookpad : https://cookpad.com/kitchen/1890523
[Ingredients] (About 14 sheets – Egg bread 18 x 13)
■ Black Cocoa Crepe Fabric
A – Cake flour: 130 g
A – Pure cocoa powder: 10 g
A – Black cocoa powder: 10 g
A – Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
B – Milk: 400 cc
B – White sugar: 35 g
Whole eggs (L-sized eggs): 2 pieces
Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
Black cocoa crepe dough
1. Put A powders together, and shift it.
2. Mix B and slightly warm up to dissolve white sugar.
3. Beat whole eggs.
4. Mix all the ingredients and crushed the lumps.
6. Strain 5.
7. Add vegetable oil and mix.
8. Put plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
■ Pumpkin white chocolate cream
Chocolate: 400 g
Whipping cream: 200 ml
Pumpkin: 600 g (steamed and strained)
1. Remove the pumpkin seeds and cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. When hot water boiled, steam the pumpkin for about 15 to 17 minutes.
3. If you can thread it onto skewer, steaming is over.
4. Remove the peel, and puree it.
5. Chop white chocolate or melt it.
6. Worm whipping cream until it bubbles a little on the edge of the pan.
7. Add 6 to 5 and emulsify with a whisk in the same direction.
8. Mix the pureed pumpkin into 7 and mix well.
9. Strain if lumps remain.
10. Squeeze it with pastry bag and tip for Mont Blanc.