This time it is a chocolate banana in the Jelly Tart series.
Chocolate banana ganache is filled with sliced bananas and made lush with jelly.
0:05 Making tart stand
4:27 Chocolate banana ganache
6:49 Processing sliced bananas
8:23 Making jelly
11:07 Cacao Notes (Limited edition chocolate box NYANDERLAND)
[Book] Chocolate Cacao Recipes book on sale!
The world’s most careful teaching! Chocolate Sweets Book”.
[ SNS ]
Twitter : https://twitter.com/chocolateSeijin
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/chocolate_cacao_seijin/
[Ingredients] (for at least 1 20cm tart tin)
Unsalted butter: 75g
A – Powdered sugar: 50g
A – Almond powder: 25g
A – Salt: 1g
Whole egg: 30g
Light flour: 125g
2. Cream butter and mix with a whipper.
3. Add A in several times, mixing well each time.
4. Pour in the egg mixture a little at a time, dividing it into 3 to 5 portions.
5. Mix with a rubber spatula to cut, then switch to a card and mix to incorporate.
6. Sift the flour alone into the sieve 5 in 2 to 3 times.
7. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours while it is still a little powdery.
8. Flour and roll out the dough (no need to knead)
9. Set in a mold, picket and let rest for 1 hour.
10. Line with aluminum foil and place tart stones (aluminum is better than baking sheet)
11. Preheat oven to 170°C and bake at 160°C for 35 minutes. Bake for 35 minutes at 160°C. If it is not enough, bake for an additional time.
12. Remove the stones and aluminum foil and brush the inside of the tart with egg yolk.
Bake in the oven at 140℃ for about 5 minutes and cool.
Preheat oven to 180℃.
Peel and cut bananas lengthwise and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Banana paste: 48g
Sweet 56%: 72g
Fresh cream 42%: 45g
Starch syrup: 8g
Unsalted butter: 12g
[How to make]
1. Slightly melt the chocolate and add cream and syrup.
2. Bring the cream to a boil in a microwave oven and mix into a ganache.
3. Stir in banana paste and mix with a bar mixer.
4. When the ganache is around 40°C, mix in the butter.
Soak banana slices in 3% salt water
Granulated sugar: 40g
Starch syrup: 40g
Gelatin board: 10g
1. Soften the gelatin plate.
2. Add granulated sugar and syrup to water and bring to a boil while stirring and dissolving.
3. Remove from heat and when the temperature reaches 60°C, add the softened gelatin plate and stir to dissolve.
Cool down to around 25°C before pouring into the tart.
20cm tart mold
■Small stove top (placed on gas stove)
■Cuisinart Food Processor 1.0L DLC-101J
De’Longhi Convection Oven EOB2071J-5W
Shinwa radiation thermometer No.73010 with laser point function
Couverture Black Chocolate
Valrhona “Karak” (56% cocoa)
Iwatani MIYABI GASA 3.5kW CB-WA-35
Acrylic Ruler 3mm, set of 2
YAMAMOTO Multi Speed Mixer YE-MM41W
Toribe Seisakusho Kitchen Spatter KS-203
*The above links are associate links.
All text, images, and other content on the channel are strictly forbidden for unauthorized use or reproduction.
The contents of this channel are not intended to introduce or provide recipes to confectionery, food and beverage related businesses or video creators.
This is an art video work for personal viewing and enjoyment. Please only make them for your personal use.
Please do not publish videos with similar content or similar recipes without a reference or URL link to this channel, and please do not sell them as products.
We will take action against those who violate the fair use policy of YouTube, as well as any other measures that may be taken.