*The poll has been closed. Thank you so much for all the votes.
How do you think about switching regular New Year buckwheat soba with buckwheat Galette? Set aside from the discussion about whether noodles should be served or not, there is zero resemblance of soba, this is the next generation New Year Soba.
This is the last video of 2018.
Thank you so much for the support this year！
Please continue to support us next year.
■24cm Iron frying pan RIVER LIGHT (I recommend larger ones.)
■Buckwheat Flour Masudaya 240g×10 bags
Twitter : https://twitter.com/chocolateSeijin
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/chocolate_cacao_seijin/
niconico : http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/1044719
cookpad : https://cookpad.com/kitchen/1890523
[Ingredients] (Around 4~5 pieces)
A – Buckwheat flour：50g
A – Cacao Powder：10g
A – Milk：170ml
A – Salt：1g
A – Whole egg：1 pc
Black pepper：moderate amount
Cheese powder：moderate amount
Ham, bacon, cheese：moderate amount
1. Sift the cacao powder and mix in with ingredients A
2. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, put the dough in, and then lower the heat.
3. Add the dough and immediately add cheese and other toppings in.
4. Separate the egg white and egg yolk, pour in the egg white in the center first and add in the egg yolk on top.
5. Fold the dough into a triangle or square shape and cover the pan.
6. Cook for a few minutes and it’s done!