This time, I made a brigadeiro, which has been very requested by international viewers for some time now.
This is a great recipe for Valentine’s Day, so if you like it, please make it.
This is a recipe that is not very popular in Japan, so I arranged it based on a lot of recipes from people abroad.
Thank you for the recipe.
[ Ms. Mary Oliveira ]
[ Receitas Nestlé ]
0:00 Brigadeiro – Chocolate Milk Truffle Introduction
0:27 Brigadeiro’s Ingredients
3:27 Rounding up
4:41 Cross section of Brigadeiro
5:23 Adding Cacao
6:10 Cacao note (wrapping to match at a 100 yen store)
7:30 Blooper NG scenes
[Book] Chocolate Cacao Recipe Book on sale!
The World’s Easiest Way to Teach! The World’s Smallest Chocolate Sweets Book
[ SNS ]
Twitter : https://twitter.com/chocolateSeijin
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/chocolate_cacao_seijin/
Ingredients] (15 g for about 14-15 pieces)
A – sweetened condensed milk: 200g
A – Cocoa Powder: 15g
Unsalted butter: 15g
Sweet Chocolate: 30 g
How to make]
1. Sift the cocoa powder and put A in a pot or pan and mix well
2. Add the butter and heat over low heat, stirring constantly until it comes off the bottom of the pan
3. When slightly thickened, mix thoroughly and add the chocolate and mix well
4. Remove from the heat by transferring to a buttered bat
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours with the plastic wrap sticking close
6. Put butter or oil on your hands and roll them up to your liking (15g is recommended)
7. Sprinkle on chocolate spray, etc., and stick again to complete the process
Frying Pan Olivia 22cm New Diamond Coating
Iwatani MIYABI GA 3.5kW CB-WA-35
Toribe Manufacturing Kitchen Spatter KS-203